Deliveries, Collections & Returns
|Samples||Small Orders||Tiles etc (Sent on Pallet)|
|(Refunded upon order)||Orders 5kg and under||Orders over 5kg|
Why not try our delivery calculator on the shopping basket page. Just add your items and enter your country or postcode to get an instant price. Remember all our prices include VAT.
Delivery of free samples
A delivery charge of £1.45 including VAT will be added to your order. You will receive a voucher allowing the total sample charge to be deducted from any order over £50 (excluding vat and delivery).
Delivery of small orders under 5kg
A delivery charge of £5.25 including VAT will be added to your order. Items are sent by Royal Mail.
Delivery of tiles and larger items
Our fast delivery service is available across the whole of the UK, charges are based on your location. Economy deliveries will arrive in approx 2-3 days, we also offer a next day service for orders before 11am.
Most deliveries come on large lorries with tail lift and a pump truck. It is important to inform us about any restricted areas. Your order will be dropped at the safest and closest location to your property. Please note that drivers are unable to carry your order upstairs or into a specific room.
|Zone||Post code or Area||Economy||Next Day|
|All||Small items and orders 5kg or under||£5.25|
AL, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BS, CB, CF, CH, CF, CM, CO, CT, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, EN, FY, GL, GU, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KT, L, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, NE, NG, NP, NR, OL, OX, PE, PR, PO(mainland), RH, RG, RM, S, SG, SK, SL, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SY1-3, TA, TF, TS, TN1-4, TN6-16, TN23-31, WA, WD, WF, WR, WN, WV, YO
BR, CA, CR, E, EX, HA, LA, LL, N, NW, PL, SE, SM, SW2-20, SW99, TN5, TN17-22, TN32-40, TQ, TW, UB, W2-14
|3||EC, SW1, W1, WC, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29, KA30, KY, LD, ML, PA1-19, SA, SY4-25, TD, TR(mainland)||£44.95||£49.95|
Highlands and Northern Ireland
|4||BT (Northern Ireland), AB10-56 , IV1-40, IV52-54, IV65, KW1-14, PA21-38, PH1-41||£59.95|
|6||HS, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA28, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44||
|7||JE, GY (Channel Islands) KA27||
|8||IM (Isle of Mann)||£159.95|
Specified Time, Confirmed AM\PM or Saturday deliveries are available at an extra charge. These charges are detailed below.
|Special Services||Extra Charge|
|Deliveries outside normal window (9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri)||£30.00|
map is to indicate zones only. some postcodes have sections in multiple zones. To ensure charge accuracy please use the delivery calculator on the shopping basket page.
- If you are not totally satisfied with your order for any reason, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days from date of delivery. You will receive a full credit or refund, less any levied delivery charges on the order. Please note you will be responsible for the safe return of goods & any costs associated with this. Your refund will be processed upon safe receipt of the goods.
- Your cancellation request must be put into writing (email or post) which must be received by us within the 7 day period. You may use our contact us page to do this.
- Special pieces/orders which have been imported at your request are non-returnable & therefore non-refundable.
- Goods must not have been used & must be returned in their original packaging & in a resalable condition.
Excess tiles and other items left over after you complete your job may be returned to us for a credit or a refund providing they are in a resalable condition. We will accept excess item returns within 2 months (full unopened packs only) at our discretion.
As we use more than one distribution warehouse you must contact us before returning goods to agree the address to return them to.
Unfortunately sometimes damage and mistakes do happen. Whatever the issue we will do our best to ensure that issues are resolved to your satisfaction.
- Incorrect/damaged items must be noted at the time of delivery and documented on the driver's paperwork (proof of delivery) and you should contact us within 48 hours. Following this we will replace the items as quickly as possible at our cost. We may ask for photographic evidence and\or arrange return of the damaged items.
- Full cancellations of partially damaged orders will be subject to our standard returns policy below.
- Claims for incorrect, wrong colour or shade or damaged goods that have been fixed or otherwise used will not be considered. The Customer must ensure that goods to satisfaction and suitable for use prior to fixing. Any manufacturing faults reported after fixing will be passed to the manufacturer.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.