Keragrip Eco is a 5KG certified, eco-friendly, water-based adhesion promoter for compact, absorbent and non-absorbent substrates, ideal for use in Green building. Single-component, solvent-free and with very low volatile organic compound emissions. Safeguards the health of both operators and the environment.
Keragrip develops extended overlay times, making it safe and easy to apply high adhesion mineral levelling and self-levelling products, even when overlaying.
Product strengths :-
- For internal use
- Ready to use
- Easy to identify red liquid
- Suitable even at low temperatures
- Easy to use for fast, safe, applications even with a roller
- Ideal in renovation work
- Suitable for substrates treated with resins
Preparation of smooth, compact, absorbent or non-absorbent substrates before application of finishing, levelling or self-levelling products and fluid mortars to improve their power of adhesion.
Preparation of substrates
In general, substrates must be free from dust, oil and grease, free from moisture rising, with no loose flaky or imperfectly anchored parts such as residues of cement, lime, varnishes and adhesives, which must be completely removed.
Product will cover approximately 25 square metres.
Products suitable for overlaying :-
- Fluid, mineral mortars
- Mineral adhesives
- cement based adhesives
- Mineral finishing, levelling and self-levelling products with normal, rapid setting and extra-rapid setting.
- Flooring in ceramic, marble floor tiles and natural stone
- Flooring in concrete smoothed with circular grinding machinery
- Compact and smooth cement-based screeds
- Wooden pannelling
- Hardwood Floors
- Prefabricated concrete and fresh concrete castings
- substrates in metal on rigid supporting surfaces
- Flooring in epoxy resin
- Rigid PVC coatings